September 22, 2015

I stole my boyfriend’s cardigan #fallpleasures


Boyfriend jeans? No I am into my boyfriend’s cardigan. Cuddly, warm and it smells so good.

Rain, fog and cold temperatures call for a cozy and comfortable wardrobe.

Sure, sweaters and coats have always been big players this time of the year. But experiencing an unusually warm season – the cardigan turned into my fall's #1 staple.

Over the years I collected a few different styles, some longer, others shorter, basic black, white, grey or beige – well pretty much the only colors my closet knows ;-)

But this morning I woke up and spotted a new favorite must have. It was freaking cold in the apartment and I grabbed the first piece in my boyfriend’s closet – and there it was a super cuddly and trendy cardigan.

It’s an easy piece to layer every outfit for any occasion. This time I matched neutrals with darker shades. Black, white and dark grey – a simple but chic monochrome look.

I threw the oversized dark grey men cardigan from J.Crew over ripped black J Brand jeans and a basic top from Free People, paired with some classic white Steve Madden sneakers.



















No comments:

Post a Comment