February 14, 2016

Be my Valentine

Valentine’s Date in the Tyrolean Alps


„Honey, you don’t have to unpack. Take your luggage, your skis and hop in my car.“

Usually I love surprises but I was so tired from a busy week and couldn’t think of anything else than a chilled Saturday couch evening. But as soon as we arrived in Obertilliach, a small Tyrolean village, in the middle of nowhere, I was super excited and happy to have the best boyfriend in the world.




Who needs roses, when you get an amazing bed surrounded by mountains and snow? A five-course dinner from a Gault Millau cook, the coolest Aprè-Ski Schirmbar in one minute walking distance and the best hotel owners in town. We stayed at our friend's new 4* hotel called 1.Almfamily Scherer. Located right on the slope, where Daniel Craig in Spectre chased Christoph Walz between small mountain lodges. Sure it is a family hotel in the first place, but also as a couple on Valentine's Day you can relax and spend an awesome weekend there. 


And because it was so much fun and we fell in love with the wooden Swiss pine bed, we decided to check out late and chill all day. We didn’t even get our skis from the car. Well in our defense it snows, it is foggy and freezing - #notsorry


Best Sunday Valentine’s Date ever: bed, food and my love all I need!

I was never a fan of the “day of love” neither did I celebrate it nor did I buy presents. But I kinda start to like it. Just to spend some quality-time with my boyfriend. So and now I put my macbook and my phone away!



Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment